Your Personal Information
Our data protection policy governs the use and storage of your information and data. We have measures in place to protect your personal data and information you provide us with as the data subject.
We monitor and collect the following personal data and information from you:
- First Name, Last Name, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, or any other information you provide us with voluntarily.
- To give you the best experience when using our website, we collect information like your web browser including the type and version, your operating system and also your IP address.
- We also collect information on how you interact with our website, such as the pages you visit, features and technologies you use when browsing our website to help us better understand and improve the services we provide.
How we use your personal information.
We collect your personal data to process the following services to you.
- Once you place an order on our website, we collect personal information from you to process your order and to contact you if we have any issues relating to your purchase.
- Payment processing
- To notify you of any special via email.
- Responding to requests made by you.
- Contacting you for order related issues.
How long your information is stored.
We will store the information you provide us with as long as your account is active with us or as required to provide you with the services we offer.
Your data protection is very important to us, we have special measures to protect your data and information you provide to us on our website.
How cookies are used.
European Economic (EEA)
If you think the personal data we hold about you is incorrect, you can contact us to update this information, or request to see your information we hold about you or request to have your information terminated permanently. For any of these requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to make a complaint in relation to how your personal data was used or stored, you can contact our privacy protection officers and submit your complaint by emailing email@example.com, once our privacy officers receive your complaint they will contact you to resolve any issues you may have.
Updates to this policy.