Welcome to Rivalgirl’s Intellectual Property Copyright and Trademark Policy. This policy outlines the rules and guidelines concerning intellectual property, including copyright and trademark, for users of the Rivalgirl website (“the Site”). By using the Site, you agree to abide by this policy.
Rivalgirl Intellectual Property ©Copyright and ®Trademark Policy
a) User-Generated Content
Users are solely responsible for the content they generate on the Site. When you submit, post, or display content on the Site, you retain all intellectual property rights to that content.
b) Copyright Violations
Rivalgirl respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us promptly at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Site.
- Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
c) Repeat Infringers
Rivalgirl reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
a) Rivalgirl Trademarks
All trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Rivalgirl. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without our written permission.
b) Third-Party Trademarks
The trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on the Site. Any use of third-party trademarks is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the respective trademark owner.
4. User Compliance
Users of the Site must comply with all applicable intellectual property laws and regulations. Unauthorized use of copyrighted or trademarked material is strictly prohibited.
5. Contact Information
For questions or concerns related to intellectual property, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Changes to the Policy
Rivalgirl reserves the right to modify this Intellectual Property Copyright and Trademark Policy at any time. Users will be notified of significant changes.